Unless otherwise stated, all stories and content on this site is published under the Creative Commons license Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License. (CC BY-SA 4.0) – the full text is below. Basically this means that you are free to grab a copy of any of the content, host it anywhere and in any format, provided that there is proper attribution. You are free to download it, read it, format-shift it and share it with anyone under the same constraints. You can get a better explanation at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ and I enclose the precis below:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andindicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If the content relates to a product review (post is has the “review” tag) then any manufacturer or retailer may copy the review and host it as they wish for commercial purposes without sharealike. If the content relates to a photograph tagged with “SinfulSunday” then this can be hosted without prior permission on the designated website of any of the people I “follow” on Twitter or used in the eLust project. If the content is a story (post has the “Stories” tag then the content may be used in an audio recording without the share-alike requirement.
If you require my work to be licensed under a different license for your intended purpose, please contact me to discuss.
The exception to this is Cara Sutra, who cannot use my work or likeness, under any circumstances.